We are looking for a talented Clinical Researcher, with substantial experience in academic research including original publications, who will lead and train researchers into effective research methods via the MDClone Platform. The Researcher will help users define their study questions, map users' needs and be in touch with both MDClone Product and Customer Success teams. The Researcher will work closely with clinicians, key opinion leaders, other researchers and IT/BI teams. This position plays a central role in the implementation of the developed technologies in customers' sites.
Lead and support implementation of the MDClone system on site.
• Bridge between medical researchers and MDClone data scientists and product team.
• Introduce and train MDClone Platform to end users (clinicians, researchers, data Brokers, IT/BI, key opinion leaders, etc)
• Assess researchers needs and gaps for better product definition
• Promote system use via arrangement of training events and workshops
• Work with point of contact researchers to develop on-site support capabilities
• Work with MDClone Customer Success and product technical teams on content development
• Support data analysis and scientific articles publications
• Write internal and external research proposals for MDClone Platform-based research
• MSc/PhD preferably in medical science or related fields
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Israeli healthcare system and data management (an advantage)
• Substantial experience in academic research preferably interdisciplinary
• Experience in delivering group and one-on-one trainings (an advantage)
• Statistical knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• 3-5 years research experience including original publications.
• Experience working within technical and complex product organizations an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to understand healthcare operations, gaps, and opportunities for optimization an advantage
• Proven stakeholder management and demonstrated ability to lead interactions with both internal and external clients